The „Skorpion®" system is a mechanism designed to ensure the protection of:
- inspection chambers - types: WŁ-002, WŁ-003
- rainwater drainage system grids - type: WP-002
- thermal chambers and other - type: WŁ-002, WŁ-003
The „Skorpion®" system is entirely made of stainless steel and is provided with a unique, mechanically coded protection device. These features of the product allow for smooth operation of the system under hard weather condition and make the product highly customisable.
The „Skorpion®" system provides protection for cast iron covers and grids against:
- penetration of buried services
- theft - devastation
- possible danger of a terrorist attack
- mismatched covers and frames
Installation of the „Skorpion®"
system results in:
increased safety on roads and streets, near public utility buildings (schools, offices, courts, embassies, penal institutions, shopping or sport centres, etc.), near municipal facilities and structures ( airports, bus and train stations, bridges, gas system, water supply system, power system, etc.) and in places of events (rallies, concerts, etc.).
The „Skorpion®" system can be installed both in existing systems and in newly built ones. During the last dozen of years of our activity, a thousand of „Skorpion®" systems were installed. Time has proven the reliability of the mechanism and confirmed it works smoothly as intended, which is the best advertisement for our company.
„Skorpion®" system - PROTECTION OF CRITICAL SERVICES
- The 21st century has brought us new challenges.
The wave of communication terrorism acts that hit the member states of the European Union has showed how important it is to ensure protection for communication utilities: airports, bus and train stations, streets, meeting squares as well as offices, industrial facilities etc.
- Buried services, such as: water supply and sewage drainage systems, district heating systems or telecommunication systems, are integral part of these facilities.
Damages to these services poses serious danger for the operation of the country, which is why these systems can be targeted by acts of terrorism.
Especially those water supply, sewage drainage, district heating and telecommunications systems that are directly connected with communication routes should be have a protection to ensure safety for the public.
- Our „Skorpion®" system provides efficient protection against access to these systems and can be installed both in newly built systems and in the existing ones.
- We would like to promote our product among institutions that have an influence on enhancing safety in our country, i.e. government administration agencies, municipal authorities, water and sewage companies, thermal power companies, telecommunication companies, industrial facilities, design offices.
In the current reality, where national terrorism and organised crime are very common, our mechanism has became integral part of the services mentioned above.