Kan-pol has been handling hazardous waste and transporting hazardous and non-hazardous waste since 2003.
The Kan-pol’s offer in terms of removing asbestos includes:
disassembly, transport and neutralisation of products consisting of asbestos
collection, transport and neutralisation of products consisting of asbestos
with a code: 17 06 05; 17 06 01
- The company’s activity is based on the decisions allowing to disassemble and transport of products consisting of asbestos and transport of non-hazardous waste.
- For works related with the removal of asbestos, we use modern technologies and protections to prevent the release of asbestos fibres into the atmosphere.
- If required by law, the company tests the concentration of asbestos particles.
- Moreover, we have special equipment for works with asbestos and own transport vehicles.
- Kan-pol reports carrying out asbestos disassembly works to the National Regional Labour Inspectorate, the National District Construction Supervision Inspector and the National District Public Health Inspector.
The Kan-pol’s offer in terms of transporting non-hazardous waste includes:
- collection, transport and neutralisation of waste roofing membrane - code 17 03 80
- collection, transport and neutralisation of mineral wool - code 17 06 04